photo Teppjyp_zps05c1a1c5.png Much Christmas...So Merry...What Wow...

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I Am


I Am…
I Am Saturday morning cartoons and a cozy apartment for 2
I am summer days spent out in the open air and cool evenings spent next to a comforting chest
I Am piles of Stuffed animals, each given names, and placed thoroughly so my nighttime sleeping is never lonely.

I Am a child of 1 given full attention but never spoiled
I Am worship songs and joyful jungles
I am seasonal trees and glittering ornaments which linger in my yearning memory

Wishing…always wishing
Aching to go back to the “good old days”
When things were simple and life was free.
Yet, I stay here where I know I belong
Where I feel most at home
The present
Here and now
I stay


I am cuddled and hugged
And I’m lucky that I am loved
Life has taught me that

I Am late night reading
And later night video games
I Am cozy with the keyboard and loving to the mouse.
I Am level headed
Firm in my morals
and stern in my beliefs.
I am a follower
A friend
And a messenger
I Am happy to be here
Lucky to be alive
And thankful that I have always been cherished
And never forgotten.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is wonderful! Your poem is too, of course, but I feel very blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m24eyh8m8J1qet81bo1_500.gif Since I can't leave the gif as is, here's the link. xD Now, just let me love you forever.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli!! This is really pretty!! And I like to read late at night and play video games late as well... :p keep being awesome, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can really get of sense of who you are. You did a good job of adding specific details to show what make you, you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This poem truly shows who you are and your blog I can tell, fits your personality!

    ReplyDelete